The students voted on the life forms that they wanted to investigate on our
schoolground. "Spiders" won by a long margin! The students then
cooperatively answered the following questions.
What Do We Know About Spiders?
- They eat bugs.
- They spin webs.
- They have eight legs.
- They bite.
- Some are poisonous.
- They have many eyes.
- They have thorns on their legs.
- They lay eggs.
- They keep their eggs in a sac.
- They have sticky stuffy in their webs.
- How do spiders lay their eggs?
- Do the males fight with the females?
- How hard do they bite?
- How do they make their webs?
- How big do they get?
- How long are their legs?
- How do they wrap the bugs that they eat?
- Do they have teeth?
Avocado Home Page