Age 21 to 40-something, Young Patrons support the Frost Science goal of inspiring powerful minds to know the world and impact it. As members of Miami’s rising entrepreneurial, creative and professional classes, they know curiosity is not only cool, it’s the key to the future, and want a museum that lets that curiosity flourish in both children and adults. By joining the YP membership program you’ll connect with like-minded young Miamians while helping Frost Science unleash the aspirations and evolution of a great city.
As lead ambassadors for Frost Science, YPs receive invitations to exclusive events that explore topics such as The Internet of Things, the science of hurricanes, coral reef sex, and even the biochemistry of beer. You’ll also have access to exciting outings led by scientists, including nocturnal kayaking in the Everglades, diving at nearby coral reefs, and shark tagging.
Founding Young Patrons Rewards
Aside from soaking up the cool-factor of being part of the leading science hotspot in the world in the hippest city in the world, become a YP prior to the museum’s opening and receive a slew of killer member benefits:
- An invitation to a Young Patrons pre-opening event
- One-year digital recognition at Frost Science
- Invitations to exclusive curated Young Patrons events
- Unlimited museum admission for one year from the date of opening (2016)
- 25 percent off admission for up to two additional guests per visit
- One free Frost Planetarium show per year (excludes laser light shows)
- Discounted admission to additional Frost Planetarium shows
- Discounted admission to special exhibitions
- 10% off at the Frost Science gift shop
- Discount at the museum’s Innovation Café
- Free or discounted admission to more than 270 partner science centers (ASTC Passport Travel Program)
- Reduced admission to the Big Bang in 2017, the signature museum fundraiser hosted by the Young Patrons
Founding Young Patrons Membership Options
- Founding Young Patrons Single Membership ($155) includes all benefits listed above for one cardholder. 100 percent of your contribution is tax-deductible.
- Founding Young Patrons Double Membership ($250) includes all single-membership benefits for two cardholders. You do not have to reside in same household, and 100 percent of your contribution is tax-deductible.
Click here to register to become a Frost Science Founding Young Patron.
Join the conversation! #FrostScienceYP
Questions? Contact Paola Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 646-4250.