Well, what I have been worried about happening has now happened – technical dificulties! I can feel how remote our location really is. And it’s funny because I was just about to write a post explaining to all of you just how I have been able to get these stories and pictures sent out to you on the blog, Twitter, and Instagram, when I have pretty much zero internet/mobile access. Because it is quite the behind-the-scenes process to make it work! So I can’t send the stories or photos yet today, or answer your most recent questions and comments. This short post was all I was able to get through. But hopefully I’ll be back “online” soon!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!My Tweets
- Scientists Learn to Drone in the Himalayas | GlacierHub on Project! Glacier By Drone
- Marie on Post from a Scientist: “Atmosphere-Sea Ice Interactions”
- Anthony Shaw on Post from a Scientist: “Atmosphere-Sea Ice Interactions”
- Shaun on Post from a Scientist: The Climate Crystal Ball
- David on Post from a Scientist: Water Slides!