Well, what I have been worried about happening has now happened – technical dificulties! I can feel how remote our location really is. And it’s funny because I was just about to write a post explaining to all of you just how I have been able to get these stories and pictures sent out to you on the blog, Twitter, and Instagram, when I have pretty much zero internet/mobile access. Because it is quite the behind-the-scenes process to make it work! So I can’t send the stories or photos yet today, or answer your most recent questions and comments. This short post was all I was able to get through. But hopefully I’ll be back “online” soon!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!My Tweets
- Jenna on Post from a Scientist: Hearing the Ice
- Soroush on Post from a Scientist: Glacier’s Slippery Shoes
- Patricia on Post from a Scientist: Himalayan Glaciers
- lindsay on The Jokulhlaup
- David on Post from a Scientist: Greenland Ice, South Florida Water