|Planetarium Show Schedule for Saturday, April 19, 2014
Try Science: Want to try a Miami Science Museum science demonstration at home or at school? Click here for a huge archive of science experiments.
Special Events for Today
The art and science of how Miami grows, cooks, enjoys (and burns off) food.
We all need food to survive, but how does making healthy and green choices affect our bodies as well as the environment? At the 2nd Annual Miami Eats event, we invite the community to share in the art and science of Miami’s food and fitness scene. Visitors will have the opportunity to
• Learn a new healthy recipe with cooking demos and workshops.
• Admire (and taste!) how food and cooking can be elevated to an art with special guest chefs.
• Go green and learn how sustainable food is grown locally, and how they can do it themselves with lessons in hydroponics and urban gardening.
• Explore the physical and chemical processes related to cooking, eating, and burning off food.
• Test their senses while exploring new and delicious foods.
• Get moving with fun breakout exercise sessions throughout the day.
• Participate in the Museum’s Fix-It Fitness & Nutrition science theater show.
• Give back to the community through our annual food drive!
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
Email Contact: Angela Colbert firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links below for upcoming schedules:
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
|Ticket price includes entrance to all Museum galleries, Planetarium shows, the Wildlife Center and special demonstrations and shows.